India's First and the Largest State Electronics Enterprise
Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and Sustainable Development Initiatives of Keltron
Keltron strongly believes in Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and Sustainable Development. We at Keltron have considered CSR as the responsibility of a corporate entity to contribute to the society in which it exists. CSR is about how companies manage the business processes to produce an overall positive impact on society.
Keltron CSR Goal:
The goal of our CSR is to embrace responsibility for the company’s action and encourage a positive impact through its activities on the environment, customers, employees, communities, stakeholders and all other members of the public sphere who may also be considered as stakeholders.
- Adherence to Law
- Disclosure & transparency
- Integrity & Public Good
- Constructed a Bus shelter for Public at Vellayambalam, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala. Regular maintenance also been carried out;
- Contribution to Kerala Federation of the Blind;
- Contribution to Regional Cancer Centre (RCC);
- “Renovation of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation (PMR)” department of Institute for Communicative & Cognitive Neurosciences (ICCONS), Thiruvananthapuram;
- Covid-19 breakout relief initiative – Contributed 2,000 Nos. of pulse oximeters to Health Sector;
- Contribution of Laptops for supporting students in their Digital Learning;
- Smart Class Room Project – Two Smart Class Rooms at The Government High School, Kachani, Thiruvananthapuram;
- Contribution of Laptops as part of “Promoting Education” to Fort High School, Thiruvananthapuram.