- Providing Hardware support and Manpower support to the Election Department.
- Printing of Electoral rolls of 140 LACs in the State for special, summary and continuous revision.
- Installation and maintenance of Touch Screen Kiosks in District Head Quarters and Taluk Offices for online verification of electoral roll by the public as per the specification of Election Commission of India (ECI).
- Maintenance of Electoral Registration Management System (ERMS) and upgradation of Central Database with Electoral Roll Database using Open-source web architecture.
- Implementation and maintenance of IT based activities of ECI.
- Printing of Colour PVC Elector’s Photo Identity Cards for the Voters of Kerala.
- Support for Election activities including Webcasting and Counting support service.
- Technical support to Chief Electoral Officer’s Office, Government of Kerala.
- Providing District Contact Centre Facilities in 14 District Head Quarters and CEO’s Office.
- Technical Assistance to CEO’s Office.
- Technical support for hardware maintenance in Election Department, Government of Kerala
Keltron has introduced the PVC version of the Electoral Photo Identity Card (EPIC) which replaces the conventional laminated EPICs. The PVC EPIC displays the colour photograph of the holder in addition to possessing more security features such as micro text, National Emblem with Guilloche design in visible and invisible printing which can be viewed by ultra violet light. Shri P. Sadasivam, the Governor of Kerala, launching the PVC EPICs.